The upright design of the Penguin vertical mouse encourages the natural ‘handshake’ position. This leads to the prevention of the forearm twisting and avoids exaggerated movements in the wrist.
Using the larger muscle groups of the shoulder to move the mouse results in helping common muscular injuries caused by traditional mouse use.
Available in 3 sizes of both wired and wireless versions.
- Offers protection against (RSI) and (CTS)
- Enables right and left handed users to hold a more natural forearm position
- Avoids exaggerated movements of the wrist
- Enables the option to switch hands throughout the day to spread the workload
- Promotes the natural handshake position in the forearm – avoiding forearm twisting
- Uses larger muscles groups to move the mouse
- Adjustable dpi settings (400, 600, 800 or 1200)
- Wired and wireless (Rechargeable) available
- Available in 3 sizes – see below
(measure from wrist crease to tip of middle finger for correct size)
If you think you are suffering or wish to prevent RSI please refer to the NHS
For More information on this Penguin vertical mouse or any other product please contact our friendly team