For users with vision impairment, the Accuratus Monster 2 High Visibility is the perfect aid when using a computer. The keyboard has large oversized keys and high visibility letters, offering maximum visibility. There are several high visibility models, the perfect combinations for those with certain sight requirements. For young children, the Monster 2 is the perfect entry into computing. With large oversized keys grouped in different colours these keyboards make learning easy and fun! On the other hand, maybe you just want a keyboard with big keys because they look cool. Whatever the reason, these tough keyboards are precise and a joy to use.
These keyboards have many other excellent features including, UV protected key legends for excellent durability, a 2 port USB 2.0 Hub in the rear for easy connectivity and a detachable wrist-pad.
- USB connection
- Black case with modern gloss piano black beveled edge
- Large 1 inch square keys (24mm)
- Two port USB 2.0 Hub in the rear
- Same outer size as a conventional keyboard
- Detachable wrist pad for comfortable typing
- Mixed, High Visibility or High Contrast keys (only 1 style per carton)
- Easy to learn text written on the keys (tab, capitals, shift, spacebar, enter
and backspace), so that you can easily find these keys if you are unfamiliar with a keyboard
- Large F1 to F12 function keys, including separate Escape key
- Designed with spill holes in the base of the keyboard so that any minor
spillages can escape without damaging the keyboard membrane
- Lowercase letters or large bold letters on high vis/contrast models
- Durable fold down feet providing keyboard tilt
- Tactile feedback responsive keys
- Correct UK key layout based on a conventional keyboard for easy transition
- Capitals (Caps lock) green status LED
If you have a sight issue you can get further information and support from Sight Support.
For more information on the Monster 2 keyboards or any other product please contact our friendly team.