- Reads with speech and highlighting so you can follow the text as it is read out by high-quality human-sounding speech.
- Reads text in email, webpages, and any other program you want by selecting with the mouse, pointing with the mouse, or capturing from the screen.
- Reads English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish and twenty-four other languages with 80 different voices and accents so you can listen to a voice you like.
- Choose highlighting by word, by sentence, any colour, and lots of combinations so you can get just the right one for you.
- Suggest words as you type to help with spelling and writing.
- Choice of high-frequency, many subject-specific, and huge prediction dictionaries.
- Phonetic prediction – type “n”, see “knowledge” suggested.
- Learn new predictions as you type or train it in a particular subject.
Dragon Professional – Dictation
- Control Dragon’s microphone using ClaroRead’s Dictate button, so you only need one floating toolbar on your screen.
- Echo back text automatically, as soon as Dragon recognises it, so you can check that it has been recognised correctly. (Dragon software is not included).
- Write down the text you speak using the dictation feature.
- Listen back to your text after you have written – hear mistakes you can’t spot when you read.
- Listen to each word or sentence as you type so you can hear mistakes immediately.
- Speaking spellcheck lets you select the word you want by hearing the alternatives.
- Support for homophones and easily-confused words like “there” and “their” and “they’re” including images to help you select the correct word.
- Advanced phonetic, dyslexic and problem spelling corrections like “neel” (kneel) and “necessary”.
- Check anywhere, in email or Google Chrome, not just Microsoft Word.
- Speaking dictionary for any word in any program with over 300,000 English definitions.
- Thesaurus to help with comprehension.
- Change font and text to make it easier to read.
- Change screen colours to reduce contrast and make reading more comfortable.
- Read text into an audio or video file to listen to later (on your phone, on the move, for study).
- Make any text displayed on the screen read aloud, including online eBooks and presentations.
Echo Letter Sounds
- Improve spelling by listening the sound of each letter rather than its name.
Pictures in Prediction
- Pictures in word prediction to help you choose the right word.
For more information on ClaroRead or any other product please contact our friendly team
If you have a sight issue you can get further information and support from Sight Support
Found the right software for you?, now let us show you how to maximise its usage with our focussed training packages both F2F and Virtual.