Our workstation and disability assessors can advise you or your staff on the most suitable equipment and software to help them in their daily tasks.. This usually involves a site visit to inspect the working environment of the person being assessed and to understand their objectives. We then prepare a report with recommendations of equipment, software and suppliers.
Ergonomic interventions are proven both to help prevent Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) and to help sufferers return to work successfully. The ergonomic approach to solving problems such as RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome, back injuries and stress requires an understanding of safety, comfort and efficiency. Legislation now emphasises that ergonomics must be an essential aspect of health and safety in the workplace.
Adapt-IT are specialists in ergonomics and adapting computers to suit the individual. We carry out Workstation Assessments and advise and supply computer products to organisations to help their staff to work safely and in comfort.
We supply ergonomic keyboards, mice, central pointing devices, height adjustable desks, notebook risers, voice recognition, handwriting recognition and much more…
Everyone’s different, so there has to be a better way.
Are you beginning to suffer from:
- Aching or painful wrists?
- Tingling fingers?
- Backache or neck ache?
- Sore eyes or headaches?
This could be because of poor posture at work. You probably need advice!
We can offer:
- Professional ergonomic assessment of individual workstations
- Advice to individual clients on choice of equipment and arrangement of work
- Advice on the selection of an ergonomic keyboard and ergonomic mouse
- Training in computer workstation assessments to comply with the Health and Safety Regulations
- Advice to organisations on the ergonomic approach to risk management